02 Oct Bonita Bay Real Estate News | October 2018
Whether you are buying or selling, if you are looking for REALTOR® representation, think of me.
Your Bonita Bay REALTOR®,
SUMMARY OF BONITA BAY HOME SALES
If you are considering selling your Bonita Bay home, here are some statistics that may help you decide to place your home on the market:
- Within the last 12 months, there were 80 sales with an average sales price of$377,869; these condos were on the market an average of 111 days; combined days on the market is 197.
- During the 12 months previous, there were 75 sales with an average sales price of condominiums was $375,167; these homes were on the market for 78 days; combined days on the market is 141.
- During the last 12 months, there were 34 sales with an average sales price of $1,244,956; these homes were on the market an average of 141 days; combined days on the market is 237.
- During the 12 months previous, there were 25 sales with an average sales price of $1,351,714; these homes were on the market for an average of 159 days; combined days on the market is 239.
SINGLE-FAMILY BONITA BAY HOMES
- During the last 12 months, there were 74 sales with an average sales price of $1,113,182; these homes were on the market an average of 77 days; combineddays on the market is 160.
- During the 12 months previous, there were 75 sales with an average sales price of $1,212,105; these homes were on the market for an average of 110 days;combined days on the market is 211.
Meet Ed Gongola and discover how he can help you with his concierge style of service when buying or selling your home.
The Everything Guide to Selling Your First Home
Visit houselogic.com for more articles like this.
© Copyright 2018 NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
OCTOBER 2018 MARKET UPDATE
BONITA /ESTERO: AUGUST NUMBERS UP
a 4.9-months supply. Also, the median price remained relatively the same at $296,000. Based
on reported activity, Bonita Springs and Estero are bucking the national trends with higher available inventory and a seasonless market for selling. So, if you plan to list a property for sale, don’t wait until January. Price it correctly and sell it now.
FLORIDA: MEDIAN SALES PRICE UP
previous year; and for condo-townhouses was $185,000, up 8.8 percent. “The dominant story across Florida’s housing markets over the past couple of years has been the shortage of single-family homes for sale, but in the July numbers, instead of the usual year-over-year decline,
we saw that inventory was virtually unchanged from the level we reported for July of 2017,” said Florida Realtors Chief Economist Dr. Brad O’Connor. “As of August 31, we found that the statewide inventory of single-family homes was up 4.5 percent compared to the same point
in time last year, marking the first tangible year-over-year increase we’ve seen in end-of-month inventory in over three-and-a-half years.”
USA: HOME SALES NOW STEADY
Yun, NAR chief economist, says the decline in existing home sales appears to have hit a plateau
with robust regional sales. “Strong gains in the Northeast and a moderate uptick in the Midwest
helped to balance out any losses in the South and West, halting months of downward momentum,” he said. “With inventory stabilizing and modestly rising, buyers appear ready to step back into the market. While inventory continues to show modest year over year gains, it is still far from a healthy level and new home construction is not keeping up to satisfy demand,” said Yun. “Homes continue to fly off the shelves with a majority of properties selling within a month, indicating that more inventory — especially moderately priced, entry-level homes –
would propel sales.”
Sources: The Bonita Springs-Estero Assoc. of REALTORS®, Naples Area Board of REALTORS®, National Assoc. of REALTORS®, Florida REALTORS®.
Welcome FGCU Season Interns
The Bonita Bay Community Activities Department welcomed returning intern Phobe Jane Eskridge and new intern Taylor Pyles. The intern program is part of Bonita Bay’s community partnership with Florida Gulf Coast University.
Looking for a list of Golf or Dining Reciprocals? Here they are, available for download:
Bonita Bay Dining Schedule
(Beginning Oct. 15)
Sundays during Football Season for 1:00 p.m. games
(Women are invited to attend beginning at noon)
Lunch Daily 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Omega’s 4,200 square foot rooftop terrace common area will include two hot tubs positioned next the terraces’ glass railing, allowing residents to relax in the tubs soothing waters while enjoying breathtaking long-range water and sunset views. Two large firepit seating areas behind the tubs, along with an even larger fire table seating area complete with lounges, club chairs and sofas, will provide abundant seating to ensure all residents can fully enjoy the captivating ambiance. Men’s and ladies’ restrooms, a large kitchen area for catering, and a separate bar area will complete the spectacular setting.
Source: Omega at Bonita Bay
A Word from Downing-Frye Broker & General Manager Mike Hughes
- September 2017: 32 pending sales contracts
- September 2016: 34 pending contracts
- September 2015: 33 Pending contracts
- September 2014: 61 pending contracts
DINING & SOCIAL
Oct. 23 | Visiting Chef Dinner: Chef Daniel Scannell, CMC, Frenchman’s Reserve Country Club
Official Bonita Bay Club Brochure
Looking for an overview of the Bonita Bay Club for yourself or to send to others? Here’s a quick look at the Bonita Bay Club’s five championship golf courses designed by two legendary architects; an 18-court tennis center; two welcoming clubhouses; Lifestyle Center with a state-of-the-art fitness center and spa; and, a world-class staff — the elements that make Bonita Bay Club South Florida’s premier country club.
Owned and governed by its members since 2010, Bonita Bay Club offers membership levels in golf and sports that suit the preferences of active Bonita Bay residents. In addition, limited golf memberships are available for the the Naples Club only. Download brochure.